martes, enero 09, 2007

bERLIN

destellos y despojos de la vida de Caroline y Jim... un poco de paciencia mientras te das codazos en el metro?

BERLIN

--- s.e. --- EinsZweiDreiZugabeHappy birthday to youHappy birthday dear carolineHappy birthday to you--- s.e. ---In berlin by the wallYou were five foot ten inches tallIt was very niceCandlelight and dubonnet on iceWe were in a small cafeYou could hear the guitars playIt was very niceOh honey, it was paradise


Caroline Says I

Caroline says that Im just a toyShe wants a man, not just a boyOh, caroline says, ooohhh, caroline saysCaroline says she cant help but be meanOr cruel, or oh so it seemsOh, caroline says, caroline saysShe say she doesnt want a man who leansStill she is my germanic -- queenYeah, shes my queenThe things she does, the things she saysPeople shouldnt treat others that wayBut at first I thought I could take it allJust like poison in a vialHey, she was often very vileBut of course, I thought I could take it allCaroline says that Im not a manSo shell go get it catch as catch canOh, caroline says, yeah, caroline saysCaroline says moments in timeCant continue to be only mineOh, caroline says, yeah, caroline saysShe treats me like I am a foolBut to me shes still a german -- queen, ooohhh, shes my -- queen, ya ...Queen, hey baby, shes my queen(queen)(queen)(queen)(queen)(queen)(queen)(queen)(queen)...

Caroline Says II

Caroline saysAs she gets up off the floorWhy is it that you beat meIt isnt any funCaroline saysAs she makes up her eyesYou ought to learn more about yourselfThink more than just iBut shes not afraid to dieAll her friends call her alaskaWhen she takes speed, they laugh and ask herWhat is in her mindWhat is in her mindCaroline saysAs she gets up from the floorYou can hit me all you want toBut I dont love you anymoreCaroline saysWhile biting her lipLife is meant to be more than thisAnd this is a bum tripBut shes not afraid to dieAll her friends call her alaskaWhen she takes speed, they laugh and ask herWhat is in her mindWhat is in her mindShe put her fist through the window paneIt was such a funny feelingIts so cold in alaskaIts so cold in alaskaIts so cold in alaska

How Do You Think It Feels

How do you think it feelsWhen youre speeding and lonely, come here babyHow do you think it feelsWhen all you can say is if onlyIf only I had a littleIf only I had some change, come here babyIf only, if only, if onlyHow do you think it feelsAnd when do you think it stopsHow do you think it feelsWhen youve been up for five days, come down here mamaHunting around always, ooohhhcause youre afraid of sleepingHow do you think it feelsTo feel like a wolf and foxyHow do you think it feelsTo always make love by proxy, huhHow do you think it feelsAnd when do you think it stopsWhen do you think it stops

Lady Day

When she walked on down the streetShe was like a child staring at her feetBut when she passed the barAnd she heard the music playShe had to go in and singIt had to be that wayShe had to go in and singIt had to be that wayAnd I said no, no, noOh, lady dayAnd I said no, no, noOh, lady dayAfter the applause had died downAnd the people drifted awayShe climbed down off the barAnd went out the doorTo the hotelThat she called homeIt had greenish wallsA bathroom in the hallAnd I said no, no, noOh, lady dayAnd I said no, no, noOh, lady dayI said no, no, noOh, lady dayAnd I said no, no, noOh, lady dayAnd I said no, no, noOh, lady dayI said no, no, noOh, lady dayAnd I said no, no, noOh, lady dayAnd I said no, no, noOh, lady day...

Men of good Fortune

Men of good fortuneOften cause empires to fallWhile men of poor beginningsOften cant do anything at allThe rich son waits for his father to dieThe poor just drink and cryAnd me, I just dont care at allMen of good fortuneVery often cant do a thingWhile men of poor beginningsOften can do anythingAt heart they try to act like a manHandle things the best way they canThey have no rich, daddy to fall back onMen of good fortuneOften cause empires to fallWhile men of poor beginningsOften cant do anything at allIt takes money to make money they sayLook at the fords, but didnt they start that wayAnyway, it makes no difference to meMen of good fortuneOften wish that they could dieWhile men of poor beginningsWant what they have and to get it theyll dieAll those great things that live has to giveThey wanna have money and liveBut me, I just dont care at allMen of good fortuneMen of poor beginningsMen of good fortuneMen of poor beginningsMen of good fortuneMen of poor beginningsMen of good fortuneMen of poor beginnings...

Oh Jim

All your two-bit friendsTheyre shootin you up with pillsThey said that it was good for youThat it would cure your illsI dont care just where its atIm just like an alley catAnd when youre filled up to here with hateDont you know you gotta get it straightFilled up to here with hateBeat her black and blue and get it straightDo, do, do, do, do, doWhen youre lookin through the eyes of hateAll your two-bit friendsThey asked you for your autographThey put you on the stageThey thought itd be good for a laughBut I dont care just where its atcause honey, Im just like an alley catAnd when youre filled up to here with hateDont you know you gotta get it straightFilled up to here with hateBeat her black and blue and get it straightUh-huhOh, jimHow could you treat me this wayHey, hey, heyHow could you treat me this wayOh, jimHow could you treat me this wayHey, heyHow could you treat me this wayYou know you broke my heartEver since you went awayNow you said that you love usBut you only make love to one of usOh, oh, oh, oh, jimHow could you treat me this wayYou know you broke my heartEver since you went awayWhen youre looking through the eyes of hateOh, oh, oh, ohWhen youre looking through the eyes of hateOh, oh, oh, ohWhen youre looking through the eyes of hateOh, oh, oh, ohWhen youre looking through the eyes of hateOh, oh, oh, ohWhen youre looking through the eyes of hateOh, oh, oh, ohWhen youre looking through the eyes of hateOh, oh, oh, oh...

Sad Song

Staring at my picture bookShe looks like mary, queen of scotsShe seemed very regal to meJust goes to show how wrong you can beIm gonna stop wastin my timeSomebody else would have broken both of her armsSad song, sad songSad song, sad songMy castle, kids and home I thought she was mary, queen of scotsI tried so very hardShows just how wrong you can beIm gonna stop wasting timeSomebody else would have broken both of her armsSad song, sad songSad song, sad songSad song, sad songSad song, sad songSad song, sad songSad song, sad song...


The Bed

This is the place where she lay her headWhen she went to bed at nightAnd this is the place our children were conceivedCandles lit the room brightly at nightAnd this is the place where she cut her wristsThat odd and fateful nightAnd I said, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feelingAnd I said, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feelingThis is the place where we used to liveI paid for it with love and bloodAnd these are the boxes that she kept on the shelfFilled with her poetry and stuffAnd this is the room where she took the razorAnd cut her wrists that strange and fateful nightAnd I said, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feelingAnd I said, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feelingI never would have started if Id knownThat its end this wayBut funny thing, Im not at all sadThat it stopped this wayThis is the place where she lay her headWhen she went to bed at nightAnd this is the place our children were conceivedCandles lit the room brightly at nightAnd this is the place where she cut her wristsThat odd and fateful nightAnd I said, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feelingAnd I said, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, what a feeling


The Kids

Theyre taking her children awayBecause they said she was not a good motherTheyre taking her children awayBecause she was making it with sisters and brothersAnd everyone else, all of the othersLike cheap officers who wouldStand there and flirt in front of meTheyre taking her children awayBecause they said she was not a good motherTheyre taking her children awayBecause of the things that they heard she had doneThe black air force sergeant was not the first oneAnd all of the drugs she took, every one, every oneAnd I am the water boy, the real games not over hereBut my heart is overflowin anywayIm just a tired man, no words to sayBut since she lost her daughterIts her eyes that fill with waterAnd I am much happier this wayTheyre taking her children awayBecause they said she was not a good motherTheyre taking her children awayBecause number one was the girl friend from parisThe things that they did, ah, they didnt have to ask usAnd then the welshman from india, who came here to stayTheyre taking her children awayBecause they said she was not a good motherTheyre taking her children awayBecause of the things she did in the streetsIn the alleys and bars, no she couldnt be beatThat miserable rotten slut couldnt turn, anyone awayI am the water boy, the real games not over hereBut my heart is overflowin anywayIm just a tired man, no words to sayBut since she lost her daughterIts her eyes that fill with waterAnd I am much happier this way

No hay comentarios: